EHESS at Camargo Program
The French School for Advanced Studies in the Social Sciences (EHESS) and the Camargo Foundation are joining forces for the second year with the residency program EHESS at Camargo, which offers a one-month residency at the Camargo Foundation (between April 2021 and April 2022) for an artist and a scholar in social sciences. The aims of the program are to stimulate relations and connections between scholars and artists, and to develop projects at the interface between the social sciences and all arts disciplines with a view to joint production.
- The artist must reside abroad
- The scholar must belon to an EHESS lab
- The call closed on February 28, 2021.
Camargo Core Program
The Core Program is the flagship program of the Camargo Foundation. Since 1971, the Camargo Foundation has awarded residencies to over 800 Core Program Fellows as part of its mission to support groundbreaking research, experimentation, and interdisciplinary approaches in the Arts and Humanities. Each year, an esteemed panel of scholars and arts professionals selects 18 individuals or teams.
- Camargo Core Program 2021—2022: The call for application is now closed. The deadline to apply was October 1, 2020. Applicants will be contacted in April 2021 with the outcome of the selection process.
- Please subscribe to our newsletter to be kept informed of the next call for application.