EHESS at Camargo
Through the new residency program EHESS at Camargo, the École des hautes études en sciences sociales (EHESS) and the Camargo Foundation aim to stimulate relations and exchanges between scholars and artists for the development of projects at the interface between the social sciences and all areas of the arts.
- Open to artists (must reside abroad)
- Open to scholars (must belong to an EHESS lab)
- The call closed on March 29, 2020 (midnight - Paris time)
- Production-oriented program
Camargo Core Program
The Core Program is the flagship program of the Camargo Foundation. Since 1971, the Camargo Foundation has awarded residencies to over 800 Core Program Fellows as part of its mission to support groundbreaking research, experimentation, and interdisciplinary approaches in the Arts and Humanities. Each year, an esteemed panel of scholars and arts professionals selects 18 individuals or teams.
- Camargo Core Program 2020—2021: Applicants who applied in 2019 to the 2020—2021 sessions will be contacted in April 2020 with the outcome of the selection process.
- Camargo Core Program 2021—2022: The next call for applications for the 2021—2022 sessions will be open from June to October 2020.
Click here to learn more about the Camargo Core Program.
Subscribe to our newsletter to be kept informed of the opening of the call.