IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Due to the recent evolution of the situation in France regarding the COVID-19, our agenda might be disrupted.
- June 4—5: guided tour of the Foundation's gardens with botanist Véronique Mure as part of the 18th edition of "Rendez-vous aux Jardins", organized by the French Ministry of Culture. Learn more.
- June 17 at 9 pm: Solo by Louise Jallu, in partnership with Festival Marseille Jazz des Cinq Continents. Free event, booking required.Learn more.
- July 21: Festival d'Aix at the Camargo Foundation, intercultural creation session by the Orchestre des Jeunes de la Méditerranée (OJM) and composer-in-residence Fabrizio Cassol. Learn more.
- August 20—21: Cassis Jazz Festival in Camargo's open-air theatre. Event organized by Bleu Ciel Productions. Learn more.
- September 18—19: Visits of the Foundation, as part of The European Heritage Days. Learn more.